Here are some of the most frequently asked questions:
- What is Re-Crea?
- Who can use it?
- What can be deposited?
- Does Re-Crea registration have the same protection as a public record?
- When can the user access to the site?
- How long can the user leave the documents in the depository server?
- Can the stored documents be modified?
- How can the user buy the deposit?
- Does the deposit have an expiration date?
- Is there Customer Service?
You can contact us by calling our Customer Services number:Tel. (+34) 902 448 448
and by e-mail at:E-mail. email@example.com
- What is Re-Crea?Re-Crea is a work deposit site driven by The Barcelona Chamber of Commerce and the BCD, Barcelona Design Centre, which aims to provide a guarantee of origin of a creation to the author quickly, easily, economically and confidentially without any copies to third parties.
- Who can use it?Any company or professional concerned with protecting their creations.
- What can be deposited?Any type of digital file or document weighing less than 4MB.
- Does Re-Crea registration have the same protection as a public record?In all cases, deposit registration means the replacement of its own and sole legal effect of entries in public registers, especially the Intellectual Property Registry or the Registry of Industrial Property and the corresponding Patent and Trademark Office.
The function of the creation deposit is to certify that a document sent by a user, properly identified, has been deposited to the server of The Barcelona Chamber of Commerce at a certain time and date.
- When can the user access to the site?The user can access Re-Crea 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- How long can the user leave the documents in the depository server?The files will be stored on the server of The Barcelona Chamber of Commerce for a maximum period of five years from the date of deposit. Once this period is expired, the user is notified of the document's expiration and disposal, or has the option of renewal of custody for a further period of three years.
- Can the stored documents be modified?The user can download a copy of the files from their account and save them on their computer as many times as they wish. In the case that they want to modify and copy a file back on to the server, it will be considered a new record and will be deducted from their subscription.
- How can the user buy the deposit?The purchase can only be done through the virtual gateway of La Caixa with whom The Barcelona Chamber of Commerce has signed a Collaboration Agreement. User data will be completely safe as they use a secure connection with the bank.
- Does the deposit have an expiration date?Yes, deposits have an expiration date of three years from the date of acquisition.
- Is there Customer Service?AC Camerfirma has a user's telephone service (902 xxx xxx) from 9:30 to 18:30 Monday to Friday, except national holidays; the user can also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, where any doubt regarding concepts (what is Re-crea? What is a digital certificate?), any application operation (new user, document downloading, incompatibility problems between browsers and electronic signatures...), as well as all those questions about technical usability (impact on the platform, POS connectivity, certificate renewal or suspension, security assurances...) will be resolved.